Chronic Stress And Burnout Is Commonplace
Burnout is described as an extended period of time where someone experiences exhaustion and a lack of interest in things, resulting in a decline in their job performance.
The true experience and cause is chronic stress.
You need to remove yourself from the stressful environment.
What You Can Do To Treat Burnout
- Follow something like the 12:12-routine – give yourself much more time to rest, both physically and mentally
- Go through the 12-step program and learn the different ways of dealing with stress.
- Learn How Breathing Can Cure Depression
– Can You Sit Down Without Losing Your Mind?
- Sit down. Take a breath.
- Count 1 when breathing in. Count 1 when breathing out.
- Then, in the next breath; Count 2 when breathing in. Count 2 when breathing out.
- Continue counting every breath 1-1,2-2,3-3,4-4… and so on up until you get to 10.
- Now count backwards down to 0.
- 9-9, 8-8, 7-7…
Rule: If you get lost in thought and stop counting your breath. You have to start over.