Books That Will Change Your Life
Cancel your trial at any time or continue with a membership for 14,95$/month.
Facebook Kills Children, By Pelle Skogsberg
This book tells you all you need to know about the CZ-syndrome and about how to treat anxiety, depression and burnout by going offline. The book contains the keys to succeed and thrive in face of the modern plague of the 21th century.
- Self assess and measure the depth and width of your problems caused by the internet and screen time.
- How to effortlessly implement the 12:12 routine so that you can reclaim health, happiness and performance.
- Learn what specific activities to do instead of being on the internet so that you can feel better and improve your life as quickly as possible.
The Power Of Now, By Eckhart Tolle
Listening to this will forever change your perspective on life. Ever since I first listened to it in 2010 I am confident that this book is the most important book I’ve listened to in my life. End your suffering by practising mindfulness.
- Learn how to find a way out of suffering
- Improve the quality of your relationships
- Realise who you really are
Peak Performance, By Brad Stulberg And Steve Magness
Best book I’ve read that explains the many dangers of technology and positive affects from mindfulness meditation on our performance.
- Know how you balance stress and rest – what is what – and you can be successful in anything you want.
- Sleep much much more
- Limit your use of digital devices
Explains everything you need to know about how your life is being hacked by big media companies who try desperately to keep your attention so they can make money off you.
- Learn the tricks companies use to keep your attention
- Free yourself from the enslavement of addictive technology
Why We Sleep, By Matthew Walker
After listening to this you will know why Reclaimers worship sleep.
- There is no evolutionary logic whatsoever to us spending ⅓ of our lives in a coma
- Humans are the only species that choose sleep-deprivation, of no reasonable reason.
- Yet there is not a single bodily function which doesn’t benefit from us sleeping – and the more you sleep, the better your body will function.
More Books To Reclaim Health And Happiness
I highly recommend you use this free 30-day trial to try audible and get 2 free audiobooks. The choice which books are up to you but I highly recommend you choose to read at least one of the following.
More Recommended Books On Technology:
- The Hacking Of The American Mind – Robert H. Lustig
- The Shallows – By Nicholas Carr
More Recommended Books On Meditation/Meaning/Spiritual Awakening/Ending Suffering:
- Waking Up: A Guide To Spirituality Without Religion – By Sam Harris
- The Heart Of The Buddhas Teaching: Transforming Suffering into Peace, Joy and Liberation – By Thich Nhat Hanh
More Recommended Books On Sleep:
- The Sleep Revolution – By Arianna Huffington
- Sleep Smarter – By Shawn Stevenson and Sara Gottfried